Low High Density PE Foam Sheet Popluar in USA
- Total supply:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Browse the number:
low high density PE foam sheet popular in USA
As a manufacturer of sheet and sheeting made from a range of quality non-metallic materials, such as CR, NBR,EPDM,EVA,PE,XPE,PVC,PU,NBR/PVC,SBR etc. and many other types of sheets, LITE supply low-high different density PE foam sheets according to different applications. Our PE foam sheets are popular in USA.
Closed Cell Structure Foam
High resistance to shocks and wear
High impact strength
High resistance to moisture and chemicals
Easily formed and stamped in to various shapes
1. We can supply as per your drawings and requirements.
2. All sheets manufactured at LITE can be supplied with self-adhesive, for your quick and effective installation and fixing.
3. Quick Feedback Fast Delivery High Quality Reasonable Price Strong Technical Support
1. Commonly found in the automotive industry. Specifically, it can be found in dashboard components, within trims and plays a key role in the construction of bumpers.
2.Heavily used in glazing applications and also garden hose washers
3. Used widely in the plumbing industry, and packing materials
4. For Relaxing pads and Moisture-proof pads
LITE is located in Changzhou, China and has an excellent design service team. LITE acquired certificate of IS09001, ISO14001 and SGS. Products have been exported to South and East of Asia, Europe, Middle East, North America, South America and other regions. LITE will go on working hard and keep on satisfying all its customers both domestic and abroad with high quality products and satisfactory service.
If you require a different type of material and can’t see it listed on this page, don’t worry – we’d be delighted to discuss your requirements personally, so please do not hesitate to get in touch.
- Plastic & Polymer
- Plastic Products
- Rubber & Rubber Products
- Paint & Coating
- Pigment & Dye
- Organic Chemicals
- Fiberglass Products
- Inorganic Chemicals
- Inorganic Fiber
- Inorganic Salt
- Artificial Graphite & Active Carbon
- Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst
- Chemical Filling
- Chemical Reagent
- Flux & Impregnant
- Soundless Cracking Agent